Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Child lures gauge to Hanover?

Cologne - Since 1999, Thomas gauge now even at the Cologne Sharks. After his football career (180 games for Mönchengladbach), the now 42-year-old worked in the marketing department of Borussia, then moved to ice hockey.
But soon could end up back gauge in football business. Hanover patron Martin child lures him as manager of the 96ern (EXPRESS reported>). Now the child wishes to speak: "We have conducted an intensive exploratory talk."
And what is now the chance that gauge goes to Hanover? Child: "I have said clearly that I still negotiating with other candidates. All talks have now been completed by me, now I have to decide. In the end it will be important but also the network in the football business. "Whether the talks now for or against gauge, would leave open a child.
The second candidate is Jörg Schmadtke (his contract with Alemannia Aachen runs despite sacking last October until June) that confirms the contact with Hanover speak: "We." Yet in 2006 had Schmadtke with the current 96-coach Dieter Hecking fallen, Aachen had to leave because the middle of the season.
Now Hecking speaks indirectly to gauge as a manager: "I have worked with Aachen in Schmadtke very well. But with the other solution I could live. "Gauge itself is unpleasant the subject, for he must roll over in the sharks just the hole of a million euro debt:" I have made clear to children that I am too short not. "